Hemp Seed Oil and Cake Powder Manufacturer in India
Extracted from the seeds of the Hemp Plant through a cold-pressing method, the edible Hemp Seed Oil is known for its nutty aroma and multiple health benefits.
Aadhunik Ayurveda offers high-quality and pure Hemp Seed Oil that can be used for both edible & topical purposes like food, hair care, and Skin Care. It moisturizes your skin and provides relief from itching. The non-comedogenic properties of Hemp Seed Oil can be used for Massage purposes on the face & skin prone to tiny zits, acne & pimples as well. Due to its medicinal properties, you can incorporate it into your soaps, candles, and Massage oils.
Using our organic Hemp Seed Oil for hair care may reduce hair fall by means of stopping the hair from becoming dry. Natural Hemp seed oil is beneficial in fading acne and dark spots.
Manufacturer of Hemp Seed Cake Powder
Aadhunik Ayurveda is one of the best manufacturers and suppliers of hemp seed oil and cake powder in India. Our hempseed cake powder is made from cold-pressed hemp seeds that are hand-harvested and naturally grown in the Himalayan foothills of Uttarakhand. It is an excellent source of plant-based protein. This complete protein is packed with antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and heart-healthy unsaturated fats.
Aadhunik’s Hemp Seed cake powder is a fine green powder with a nutty flavor. Made from whole hemp seed. This hempseed cake powder is used in plant-based formulations, nutritional drink powders, dairy alternatives, and as a health-forward, plant-based nutritional supplement.
You can buy the best quality Hemp Seed cake powder and other cake powder in different packages as per your need at the best prices from Aadhunik Ayurveda.
Benefits of Hempseed Oil & Cake Powder
- Hempseed oil & cake powder is rich in a nutrient that boosts our immune system, reduces inflammation, promotes heart health, and improves metabolism and muscle regeneration.
- Organic hempseed Oil can boost hair growth as it promotes scalp health and makes hair stronger.
- Hempseed can be used to reduce scalp itchiness and can be used in hair formulas made to enhance your hair's strength and thickness.
- The antibacterial properties of hempseed oil can treat certain skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc.
- Natural hempseed oil can prevent acne by controlling oil production in the skin's pores.
Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Exporters, and Suppliers of Hempseed Oil and Cake Powders
Aadhunik Ayurveda is one of the best and only manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers, and exporters of the best Hempseed Oil, hempseed meal, and other carrier oils in India.
We provide the best Cold-pressed oil, and cake powders at bulk prices in India & export them to many other countries around the world. For ensuring quality the seeds are sourced directly from the farmers and cleaned at our cold-pressed unit before extracting the products.
Our cold-pressed Hemp Seed cake powder and oil are pure and free of any chemicals, additives, or fillers. They do not contain synthetic colors, fragrances, or preservatives. Therefore, the product retains its nutritional value.
We export our high-quality cold-pressed oil, cake powders, herbal powders, and essential oil to different countries worldwide. With our commitment to client satisfaction, we go beyond conventional boundaries to provide one hundred percent natural products to our customers.
You can order edible cold-pressed oil and cake powder (meal) Online in different packages from Aadhunik Ayurveda so that you can buy them as per your requirement.
Private Label Hempseed Based Products for Health & Wellness
- Private Label Organic Hempseed Oil
- Private Label Vitamin C Face Serum with Hempseed
- Private Label Hemp Seed Nutritional Drink Powder
- Private Label Hemp Seed Anti-acne face gel
- Private Label Hemp Seed age-delaying face oil
- Private Label Psoriasis Hemp Seed Face Cream
- Private Label Hemp Seed Body Butter
- Private Label hemp body moisturizer
- Private Label hemp skin hair serum
Explore more with us through ongoing market trends, custom formulation, and everything that involves skin & hair care, wellness products, and raw material manufacturing.
Characterization of Physico-chemical and other Bioactive properties of Hemp Seed Oil Extracted By Cold-Pressed Method
The hemp (cannabis sativa) seed oil is extracted from seed. It was examined for physical and chemical properties. It was analysed by Refractive index, Specific gravity, Acid value, Iodine value, Saponification number, Unsaponifible matter content and Peroxide number. Hemp seed oil contains fatty acids that maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues.
Hemp (cannabis sativa) is an angiosperm belonging to the cannabaceae family and cannabis genus. The whole seed contains roughly carbohydrates, insoluble fibre, as well as vitamin E,C,B1,B2, B3, B6. Hemp seed is one of the best sources of essential fatty acids of omega-3-linolenic acid and omega-6, good for strengthening the immune system. The high content of omega-6 & omega-3 fatty acids and the relatively high phytosterol content of hemp make them beneficial to cardiovascular health. It is also a good source of gamma linoleic acid (GLA). Traditional hemp formulas were applied topically to treat abscesses, boils, pimples and swellings.The seed folk remedy for tumours and cancerous ulcers. The seed oil is also used in paint, shampoos and soap. Oil is also used in cosmetics and body care products for antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anti ageing balances, skin pH and moisture levels.
This present study was aimed at evaluating the effect of extraction methods on the physico-chemical properties, fatty acid composition in Hemp seed oil.
Cold press method was used to extract oil from the hemp seed. After the extraction process, the oil was filtered to remove impurities and then kept in a glass bottle under 18 °C.
The Following table provides information on the most commonly tested physico-chemical analysis, fatty acids profile, phytochemical and other bioactive analysis was done.
|Product Name||Hemp Seed Oil|
|Botanical Name||Cannabis sativa|
|Manufacturing Process||Cold pressed only|
|Quality||100% pure and natural|
|Usage||Skincare, health and wellness|
Various parameters were analysed in hempseed oil are given below.
|Colour||A clear dark green to blackish colour liquid||Conform|
|Solubility||Soluble in cosmetic esters and fixed oils, insoluble in water||Conform|
|Saponification Value (Mg/KoH/G)||188.195||191.45|
|Unsaponifiable Matter (%)||<4.0||0.98|
|Peroxide Value (ME O2/ Kg)||<8.5||3.10|
|Iodine Value (CALC))||144-161||148.0|
Fatty Acid Profile(%)
|Fatty Acid||Specification Range (%||Results(%)|
Qualitative Analysis of Phytochemical/Nutritional Profile Test For Hemp Seed Oil
|S.NO.||Hemp Seed Oil Qualitative Analysis||Result|
|5||Unsaturated fatty acid||Highly present|
Microbial Analysis of Hemp Seed Oil
|Aerobic Mesophilic Bacterial Count||<1000 CFU/g||Conform|
|Yeast and Mould||<100 CFU/g||Conform|
- Appearance- Hemp Seed Oil is in a liquid form.
- Colour- The pure cold-pressed hemp seed oil is a clear light yellow liquid in colour.
- Odour- The odour of cold-pressed hemp seed oil is obtained from the seeds The hemp oil has characteristics in aroma.
- Solubility- Hemp Seed Oil can be soluble in cosmetic esters & fixed oils, and insoluble in water.
- Acid Value-the acid value is the number of milligrams of KOH that is required to neutralise the free fatty acid present in 1.g of fat.
- Refractive Index- is a determined value that provides a relative measure of the optical density of that material. The higher the index of refractive value, the more optical dense a material is.
- Saponificvation Value- is the number of milligrams of KOH required to neutralise the fatty acids resulting from the complete hydrolysis of 1g of fat.
- Unsaponifiable matter- are the substances in many oils and fats that are not tri-glycosides. These can be washed away because they are soluble in water.
- Peroxide Value- is a parameter specifying the content of oxygen as peroxide, especially hydroperoxide in a substance.
- Iodine Value- the iodine value is the amount of iodine in 100g of oil or fat.
- Fatty Acids- Hemp seed oil contains a few fatty acids such as palmitic acid, oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, etc.
- Heavy Metals- This test is done to see if there are unusual amounts of metals that are toxic or could be harmful.
- Microbial Test- is significant and is expected by various industries from over the world, where human wellbeing is in danger of being adversely affected by illness causing bacterial and infection, and microbial toxins.
Observations of Qualitative Tests for Hemp Seed Oil
Slightly presence of red brown colour shows the presence of flavonoid.
No formation of brown rings at the side of the test-tube wall, which does not show the presence of carbohydrates.
Formation of dark greenish colour shows the presence of phytosterols.
Formation of greenish-yellowish colour shows the formation of phenol.
5. Unsaturated Fatty Acid
Formation of clear liquid shows the presence of unsaturated fatty acid.
Hemp (cucurbita maxita) seed oil, which has medicinal as well as industrial applications. Hemp Seed oil is rich with unsaturated fatty acid.
Where to buy bulk Cold-pressed Hemp Seed Oil and Cake Powder?
Aadhunik Ayurveda is the leading manufacturer of edible hempseed oil. It is situated in Uttarakhand where hemp seed is grown extensively by farmers.
Can I buy Hempseed Oil online in bulk quantities?
You can order hempseed cold-pressed oil in bulk at Aadhunik Ayurveda. We also export this oil to many skincare and wellness brands in different countries around the world.