Camphor Essential Oil Manufacturer in India
Camphor, popularly known as kapur, is a chemical naturally derived from the wood of camphor trees, scientifically known as Cinnamomum camphora. It has a strong aroma & taste. Kapur is known for its many therapeutic benefits. It is used for medicinal purposes in Ayurveda, camphor balls are also used to keep pests out of the fabrics.
What is Camphor Essential Oil?
Camphor essential oil is extracted through steam distillation of the various parts of the camphor tree to create camphor oil. However, many modern camphor products contain synthetic camphor oil, derived from turpentine.
Camphor has a breathtakingly strong, woody aroma. It can be found in all sorts of medicinal and herbal remedies, from decongestants to muscle rubs. Camphor oil is readily absorbed by the skin, making it an invaluable topical solution to your aches and pains.
Aadhunik Ayurveda is the best manufacturer, supplier & wholesaler of camphor essential oil in India. This steam distilled oil is 100% free from chemicals with no added preservatives and has therapeutic properties.
Types of Camphor
There are four distinct fractions of camphor oil: white, brown, yellow, and blue camphor. White camphor is the form that is used for aromatherapy and other products. Yellow and brown fractions often contain the carcinogen safrole and are generally unavailable.
Uses of Camphor
Camphor has many uses because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is used in various beauty and pharmaceutical products. It has a cooling effect on the skin. Most of the camphor products are available in the form of sprays, cream, ointments, or balm. It is also a major ingredient in mosquito repellents. The uses of camphor are
- Treats skin condition
- Relieves pain, especially headaches
- Enhances the respiratory function
- Relieves cough and blockage of nose
- Relieves muscle spasms, cramps, and stiffness
- Treats fungal infections on skin and toenails
Benefits of Camphor Essential Oil
Camphor is known to have a lot of health benefits and these days, when essential oils are really becoming popular, the amazing health benefits of camphor essential oil needs to be known.
Benefits for skin
- Camphor has antifungal and antibacterial properties that may relieve skin itching and irritation
- Camphor can be used to relieve pain and swelling and it can be used to remove the burn scars as well.
- Camphor is also used to relieve eczema and control itching.
- Camphor contains certain anti-inflammatory compounds that could help provides relief from skin rashes
- Camphor have antifungal and antibacterial properties that help to treat fungal and bacterial diseases.
Benefits for hair
Camphor oil benefits hair in many ways. It has natural moisturizing and anti-bacterial properties. It detoxifies the scalp and is used in treating many hair problems like.
- Treat scalp irritation and itchiness
- Treats fungal infections like scalp ringworm
- Improve the texture of hair
- Control dryness, breakage, and split-ends
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Improve blood circulation on the scalp
- Prevents formation of dandruff, hair fall and balding
Benefits for health
Some health benefits of camphor oil are
- It provide relief from gas
- It reduces inflammation
- Camphor oil is used to reduce joint pain
- Camphor oil used as natural remedy to prevent malaria
- It may also help to treat cardiovascular problems
- It may also treat cold and cough
Side effects of Camphor
Camphor is likely safe for most adults when applied to the skin in a cream or lotion in low concentrations. Camphor can cause some minor side effects such as skin redness, irritation, nausea, vomiting, liver problems and other respiratory problems.
People undergoing major surgery, taking prescribed medicines, stroke, or major health issues should consult their doctor before using any camphor products.
Best Manufacturer and supplier of Camphor Essential Oil in India
Aadhunik Ayurveda is the best top camphor essential oil manufacturer and supplier in India. It is the only manufacturer that makes use of our traditional clean technique of making essential oil whom you can trust for quality as you can always watch the dripping essential oils in the distillery.
This chemical free steam distilled technique of making of essential oils, makes aadhunik ayurveda the only manufacturer, wholesaler and supplier of essential oil.
Making of Camphor Essential Oil at Aadhunik Ayurveda
At Aadhunik Ayurveda fresh camphor leaves are stem distilled through the ancient techniques of steam distillation to make camphor essential oil. The process gives complete natural camphor oil with no addition of any synthetics.
A drop of essential oil is purely the volatile ark of camphor in the form of oil; hence it is very powerful and concentrated and hence should always be used under proper guidance. Keep it out of reach of children. Always do a suitability test before using it regularly. Do not swallow without diluting it.
1. What is camphor?
Camphor is a crystalline compound, white in colour, derived from the wood of Cinnamomum camphora.
2. Is camphor leaves essential oil effective against viruses?
Yes, camphor is very active against the growth of viruses.
3. Is camphor safe for children?
Camphor might not be safe for use in children as its ingestion can lead to hepatoxicity and neurotoxicity.