Best Manufacturer of Tulsi (Basil) oil, hydrosol & Fine Powder in India
Aadhunik ayurveda is the top producer whole seller and exporter of basil (Tulsi) Essential oil, herb water (Ark/hydrosol) and tulsi green tea and fine herb powder.
In this article
- Manufacturer of basil essential oil
- Manufacturer of Basil Hydrosol/ Ark
- Manufacturer of Basil-Tulsi powder
- Benefits of Tulsi (BASIL)
- Private Label Tulsi/Basil Skincare, & Wellness Products
- Best Globally Known Manufacturer
Tulsi Powder is made from the leaves of Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum), which is popularly recognized by the name Holy Basil. This herb is predominantly determined in South Asia and has been used as a key component with the aid of Ayurveda practitioners in India for ages. Its powerful antibacterial and different nutritional properties make it one of the exceptional cosmetic components of recent times. You will find tulsi commonly known as basil being used in our day to day life in different forms like basil essential oil, basil hydrosol or ark, basil tea cut & basil powder.
Manufacturer of basil essential oil
Aadhunik Ayurveda is the best manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of basil essential oil. It makes use of steam distillation technique to produce best quality edible basil essential oil which can be used for multiple purposes like skin care, food, health and wellness. Many products contain basil essential oil in them which lend a natural basil aroma and therapeutic effect to the product. Aadhunik Ayurveda is the world’s best producer/manufacturer of holy basil essential oil.
Manufacturer of Basil Hydrosol/ Ark
The Making of ark is known to Indians since traditional times through the science of healing called ayurveda. Aadhunik Ayurveda vitals is the best manufacturer of tulsi ark or say bail hydrosol in the world as it makes use of steam distillation technique which is in use for thousands of years and produces top quality highly effective tulsi ark suitable for healing and repairing the human body through intake, apply and inhale. The hydrosol produced is 100% chemical and preservative free. The basil hydrosol can be used as
- Basil tea -drops
- Basil face toner/mist
- Basil cough relief drink
- Basil diffuser water
- Basil wellness drink and much more
You can buy basil hydrosol at exceptional wholesale prices during the basil harvest season which is usually thrice a year and private label it on your brand name.
Manufacturer of Basil-Tulsi powder
Tuli Powder is used to make herbal teas; it comes in fine powdered form and has a typical herbal aroma that positively affects your respiration. In addition, Tulsi Leaf Powder cleanses your skin deeply to put off dirt, dust, and other toxins from your skin pores. It also eliminates the excess oil from the skin and proves to be excellent for oily skin individuals. The colour of tulsi powder is light green, and it blends with many herbal powders and natural elements. It is widely used in DIY skin treatments like face creams, lotions, sunscreens, face masks, shampoos, conditioners, and hair oil and can contain Organic Tulsi Powder as one of the active ingredients. Only the best quality and purity standards are hired by Aadhunik Ayurveda to provide the best quality and purity products to our clients. In addition, Tulsi leaves powder promotes the highest quality feature of the lungs and heart, removes excess Kapha from the lungs and upper respiratory tract, and promotes clear cosy respiration.
You can buy best quality tulsi powder - fine or coarse as per your need at best prices since there are no middle men involved at all.
At Aadhunik Ayurveda, we source fresh holy basil directly from the farmers and thereafter prepare essential oils, hydrosol and powder from it.
Benefits of Tulsi (BASIL)
- Tulsi plant is known to enhance liver health which is why it aids in improving the digestive system.
- Tulsi tea can be effective in managing diabetes. It’s one of the most desired herbal teas for managing diabetes.
- Tulsi is packed with antioxidants coupled with minerals and vitamins that may help combat the symptoms of aging. It also can reduce the itchiness of the scalp as well as control hair fall.
- Tulsi helps the skin get rid of blemishes and acne. It is rich in antioxidants and that helps to prevent premature aging.
- Tulsi contains vitamin C and zinc, two components that help fight infections. Daily consumption of tulsi leaves or Tulsi tea helps to boost immunity.
Manufacturer Wholesaler, & Exporter of Tulsi Herbal Powder
Aadhunik Ayurveda is one of India’s prominent manufacturers, exporters & wholesale distributors of Tulsi oil, water, Powder and other herbal powders. Our products are trusted all over the world for their excessive exceptional and purity. No artificial colours, preservatives, or fragrances are added while making Tulis (Basil) oil, ark and Powder. We carry out numerous tests and high-quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality basil products reaches you.
We also employ the best quality and delivery standards to supply the desired results of our product. Buy Tulsi Powder, oil, and hydrosol online for food, skin care products, hair care, and other wellness products through Aadhunik Ayurveda online portal at affordable prices. Aadhunik products are 100% organic and free from all chemicals and preservatives.
We export the Best holy basil - Tulsi oil, ark & powder in Bulk quantities to different countries using our logistic partners. You can also buy our herbal products in Bulk at wholesale prices from us. We assure you won’t regret choosing us!
Private Label Tulsi/Basil Skincare, & Wellness Products
Aadhunik offers natural Private Label Tulsi(Basil)-based Products for Skin, hair, & wellness. They are versatile as they work for various problems.
- Private Label Organic Tulsi Hydrosol and Essential Oil.
- Private Label Organic Anti-acne Face Pack.
- Private Label Ayurvedic Tulsi Herbal Tea.
- Private Label Herbal Neem Tulsi Bar Soap.
- Private Label Aromatherapy Diffuser Oil.
- Private Label Edible basil essential oil.
- Private Label Basil tea - drops.
- Private Label herbal wellness drink.
Best Globally Known Manufacturer
Aadhunik Ayurveda Vitals is a wholesale, manufacturer & well-certified edible herbal, powder, essential oil, skincare, hair care & cold-pressed oil products company in India. Our working transparency and well-timed delivery with time-to-time compliances and certifications make us a preferred choice amongst many brands and global certifications have helped us stick with first-class processing and global standards.
We have a 100% (in-house)natural and chemical-free manufacturing line. This is viable truly due to the fact that for everything Aadhunik Ayurveda is strongly connected with farmers across India to source genuine & quality products.
At Aadhunik Ayurveda we make use of the best quality Tulsi herb - holy basil (shyama tulsi) which is also known as the “Queen of Herbs” It is considered to contain a completely unique and highly therapeutic natural compound effective for looking after of the human body's needs.
With us get the high-quality best custom formulation, private label, and raw material for your start-up established brand at satisfactory prices, complete assistance, and low MOQs.
Certificate of Analysis - COA of basil Hydrosol
Physicochemical, and Phytochemical screening and antioxidant activity of Basil Hydrosol (Ocimum basilicum)
In this study physico-chemical and phytochemical screening of Hydrosol/floral water and essential oil of Ocimum tenuiflorum L. (holy basil) was done along with the evaluation of microbial analysis of basil hydrosol. Phytochemical tests showed the presence of natural nutrients like tannins, saponion, terpenoids, steroids and others. And for essential oil flavonoid, phenolic and aromatic compound were analysed
Medicinal plants are widely used by traditional healers for curing various diseases in humans and livestock. In recent years, scientific evaluations of medicinal plants have gained more attention against conventional drugs due to their immense benefits. As medicinal plants produce several useful phytochemical compounds through primary or secondary metabolism, they can be used as an alternative to synthetic drugs. Phytochemicals play a major role in plant defence mechanisms against competitors, predators and pathogens. They are majorly classified into carotenoids and polyphenols which include phenolic acids, and flavonoids.
Ocimum tenuiflorum, commonly known as Holy Basil, is one of the most cherished herbs, traditionally used in the Indian system of medicine for its diverse healing properties. It has a highly complex chemical composition containing many nutrients and biologically active compounds such as ursolic acid, carvacrol and limatrol plus other constituents include phenolic acids such as rosmarinic acid, and water-soluble flavonoids namely orientin and vicenin.
Many compounds are present in the hydrosol/herb water and essential oil of basil but the main components present in abundance are linalool, and eugenol.
Basil is a medicinal plant that contains a lot of natural bioactive compounds, making it very helpful in promoting health activities like being an antioxidant and also shows anti-inflammatory activities along with antibacterial activities. Therefore it can be used for the treatment of various diseases.
The present work evaluates the aromatic water/hydrosol and essential oil of basil obtained as innovative commercial products of a steam distillation process.
The following tables provide information on the most commonly tested physico-chemical parameters and Microbiological analysis in Basil hydrosol and essential oil.
|Product Name||Basil Hydrosol/Herb Water & Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name||Ocimum tenuiflorum L.|
|Manufacturing Process||Steam distillation only|
|Part Used||Leaves & Flowering|
|Quality||100% chemical & preservative free|
|Cultivation||Different parts of India|
COA of Basil Essential oil & Hydrosol
1.1 Physico-chemical Analysis
Various physico-chemical parameters of Basil hydrosol and essential oil were analysed which were important for production of value added products.
Result of physicochemical attributes of analysis in a sample of Basil hydrosol/Floral water
|Odour||Soft, slightly green, fresh, sweet anise/licorice like aroma||Conforms|
|Solubility||Soluble in water & alcohol, insoluble in fixed oils||Conforms|
|Refractive Index||1.300-1.350 @20°||1.338|
|Specific Gravity 9g/ml)||0.982-1.059 @20°||0.994|
1.2 Result of physicochemical attributes of analysis in a sample of Basil Essential Oil
|Properties||Specifications of Basil Essential Oil||Results|
|Colour||Clear liquid light yellow||Conforms|
|Odour||Characteristic, recognisably of bail||Conforms|
|Solubility||Soluble in Cosmetic ester, fixed oils and alcohol, insoluble in water||Conforms|
|Refractive Density @20°||0.900-0.973||0.943|
|Refractive Index @20°||1.480-1.530||1.502|
|Optical Rotation @20°||-15.0 to +2.0||-6.8|
|Specific Gravity @20°||0.956-0.997||0.985|
1.3 Primary Component in Basil Hydrosol
|Primary Constituents||Eugenol, Caryophyllene|
1.3 Main Component in Basil Essential Oil
|Total content of essential oil||Range %||(%)|
1.4 Result Heavy Metals Test
|Heavy Metal Test||Specification||Results|
|Lead (pb)||NA||Not detected|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NA||Not detected|
|Copper (Cu)||NA||Not detected|
|Arsenic (As)||NA||No detected|
|Mercury (Hg)||NA||Not detected|
1.5 Result of Phytochemical Analysis of Basil Hydrosol and Essential Oil
Various physico-chemical parameters of Basil hydrosol & Essential Oil were analysed which were important for production of value added products.
|S.No.||Phytochemical Tests||Basil Hydrosol Specification||Result|
For Essential Oil
|S.No.||Phytochemical Tests||Basil Essential Oil Specification||Result|
|3.||Phenolic acid||(+/-ve)||Slightly present|
|4.||Aromatic compound||(+ve)||Highly present|
1.6 Result of Microbial Analysis of basil Hydrosol
|Aerobic Mesophilic Bacterial Count||<1000 CFU/g||Conforms|
|Yeast & Mould||<100 CFU/g||Conforms|
- Appearance- The Basil hydrosol/herb water is a liquid form similar to water. Because of this, it dissolves in water. And basil essential oil in oil liquid form.
- Colour- The Basil hydrosol/herbal water is clear colourless liquid. And basil essential oil is light-colored liquid.
- Odour- The odour of a Basil hydrosol and essential oil is derived from the leaves & flowering tops. The odour/aroma of Basil hydrosol and essential oil is Soft, slightly green, fresh, sweet anise/licorice like aroma. However the odour changes from season to season with variety in its unpredictable mixtures because of different variables like - temperature, precipitation, soil wellbeing and so forth.
- Solubility- It is soluble in water and alcohol but insoluble in fixed oils. While basil essential oil mixed with fixed oil and alcohol, but insoluble in water.
- Acidity/Acidic- Basil hydrosol are acidic in nature as it has a low pH, as opposed to a base, which has higher pH.
- pH- A pH of 7 is neutral, an alkaline pH above 7, and an acidic pH below 7.
- Specific Gravity- is used to define the weight of a liquid as compared to density at a specific temperature. If the specific gravity for a basil hydrosol sample is less than 1, that means the material will flow in the reference substances, and if the water sample is more than 1, the material will be submerged in the reference materials.
- Heavy Metals- this test is done to check for irregular levels of toxic or possibly harmful metals. Heavy Metal Limit test is primarily based on the reaction of metallic impurities with hydrogen sulphide or sodium sulphide in an acidic medium to provide metal sulphide which provides brown coloration.
- Total Content of Essentia Oil- are the aromatic substances derived from plants which are mainly composed of terpenes & different compounds. The hydrosol just holds back around 0.05% of aromatic constituents, they can disintegrate in this watery medium as they are partially water soluble.
- Microbial Test- is necessary and expected by numerous industries worldwide, where human health is at risk of being adversely impacted by disease-causing bacterial & infections, and microbial toxins.
Microbiological analysis of samples is the use of biological, biochemical, molecular or chemical methods to identify microorganisms in a given sample.
Observations of Phytochemical Analysis of Basil Hydrosol
No formation of reddish-brown precipitate indicates the present of glycoside.
No formation of green colour appears, indicating the presence of tannin.
Formation of foam indicates the presence of saponin.
Colour disappear indicates the presence of flavonoid.
Reddish/brown colour interference indicates the presence of terpenoids.
No presence of red interference & yellow-greenish fluorescence in H2SO4 acid layer.
Observation For Basil Essential Oil
No, formation of green colour in basil essential oil, which does not show the presence of alkaloid in it.
Formation of brick red -brown colour, which shows the presence of flavanoid in basil essential oil.
3. Phenolic acid
Slightly formation of greenish-yellowish colour in basil essential oil, shows the presence of phenolic acid.
4. Aromatic Compound
Highly unsaturated compound like basil essential oil or aromatic compound burn with a yellow falme, shows the positive result.
The results obtained in the present study suggest that the hydrosol and essential oil of Ocimum tenuiflorum are good sources of healthy phytochemicals, essentially the phenolics. The presence of polyphenols in Holy Basil can be related to their antioxidant properties indicating that inclusion of these plants in human welfare or in cosmeceutical formulation can contribute to potential health benefits.