Manjistha Powder Latest Price from Manufacturer Suppliers & Traders in India
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is a perennial herb that is used as Ayurvedic medicine. It is popularly known as a blood-purifying herb and is also called Indian madder.
Its bark & stems are used to cleanse and detoxify your blood, remove obstructions in blood flow and promote excellent blood circulation. It is one of the most versatile herbs that help in many ways.
Manjistha is believed to have antioxidant and astringent properties. Ayurvedic makes use of manjistha including blood purification, skin allergy treatments, healing wounds, alleviating muscle aches, and soothing insect bites. This herb is found in India, Africa, and the Southeast parts of Asia.
How to make Manjistha Powder at Aadhunik Ayurveda
Aadhunik Ayurveda is the wholesale manufacturing of edible manjistha herbal powder in India. It deals in whole herbs, to cut & fine powder of different herbs-roots, stems, flowers petals, bark that is sourced in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way, from the farmer’s Himalayan range.
Aadhunik Ayurveda uses traditional techniques to make the satisfactory best quality herbal powder as was made in our early times. This makes the herb powder rich with nutrients, aroma, and color and lends good shelf life without the use of preservatives.
Manjistha herbal powder made at Aadhunik Ayurveda vitals has multiple purposes in nature as this powder may be used for many purposes such as skin care, supplement, etc.
Uses of Manjistha Powder
Manjistha is known for its medicinal properties that help in the treatment of various health problems. For years, manjistha has been used as a blood purifier as it helps in getting rid of any blockages in the blood vessels. Moreover, Manjistha is used in ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of various health problems. It is used in the treatment of skin problems and has anticancer properties. The anthraquinones present in Manjistha have many biological characteristics, such as antimicrobial, hypotensive, hepatoprotective, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antimalarial, antioxidant, antileukemic, and mutagenic.
Some of the health problems that can be treated by using or consuming Manjistha are as follows:
- Helps in the treatment of diarrhoea
- Helps treat skin diseases
- Helps in the treatment of hair problems
- Helps in purifying the blood.
Health Benefits of Manjistha Powder
Manjistha is highly valued for ayurvedic treatments. Manjistha has so many health benefits and has useful healing properties. Check out all the benefits of Manjistha in the treatment of health problems.
1. Treats Respiratory Disorders: the anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and anti-asthmatic properties of Manjistha help treat several respiratory disorders such as common cold, cough, sore throat, flu, etc. Manjistha also helps ease breathing and remove mucus from the body, thereby treating asthma and many other bronchial conditions.
2. Treats liver Anomalies: manjistha is blessed with hepatoprotective properties that help relieve many liver anomalies, especially jaundice. Also, detoxify the liver and improve its functioning.
3. Cures Diarrhea: manjistha is rich in antibacterial and antidiarrheal properties that help remove bacteria from the intestines and treat diarrhea
4. Boots Menstrual Health: Manjistha is one of the best Ayurvedic herbs to regulate periods and treat excessive abdominal pain and bleeding during periods. Additionally, it also helps to purify the blood, restore the health of the uterus and regulate hormonal balance in the body.
5. Treats kidney Stones: Manjistha also helps to treat various kidney disorders, including urolithiasis or kidney stones. It also reduces the accumulation of calcium and magnesium in the kidney and prevents the further formation of kidney stones.
Benefits of Manjistha for Skin
The blood purifying action of Manjistha contributes to keeping the skin healthy in many ways. It can relieve the itching from eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Because of its powerful effect on the lymph system, Manjistha is considered one of the best herbs for healthy skin. The abundance of antioxidants in the herb can help to reduce wrinkles, and fine lines and give the skin an overall youthful appearance.
Manjistha is beneficial in treating many skin disorders like
- Dryness and eczema
- Burns & inflammation
- Active acne pimples and their marks
Benefits of Manjistha for Hair
Manjistha can be used to manage hair problems like greying of hair. Manjistha is effective in controlling hair fall. It helps to remove excessive dryness that controls dandruff and thus prevents hair fall.
- It enhances the natural colour of the hair.
- Manjistha hair oil will help in adding shine to the hair and strengthen hair roots.
- The antioxidant properties & anti-stress activity help in preventing excessive hair loss and promote healthy hair growth.
Best Manjistha powder Manufacturer, Supplier & Trader in India
Aadhunik Ayurveda is the best wholesale edible herbs & powders manufacturing company in India. Aadhunik Ayurveda uses traditional techniques/methods to make the best quality herbal powder as was made in our early times. This makes the herb powder rich with nutrients, aroma, and color and lends good shelf life without the use of preservatives.
Manjistha herbal powder made at Aadhunik Ayurveda is safe and chemical-free and has multiple purposes in nature as this powder may be used for many purposes such as for skin, and hair, and also used in supplements, etc.