Chamomile Hydrosol Manufacturer & Supplier in India
Aadhunik Ayurveda is the most prominent manufacturer of edible Chamomile Hydrosol in India. We offer a huge variety of steam-distilled aromatic water/hydrosol to meet your distinct demands. We are proud to be one of the best manufacturers that are employed with fusion of modern and traditional methods that makes us capable of understanding distinct clean customer demand & meeting them with our consistent supply.
Chamomile has been used for many years to promote a sense of calm and relaxation. There are two types of chamomile from which the hydrosol is obtained. These include German chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) and Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis). They both have similar properties.
Chamomile hydrosol is extracted from the flowers of the chamomile plant, which is very popular as a flowering plant. Fresh distilled chamomile water has long been known for its calming effect on children as well as adults, making this floral water an excellent addition to used as
- Use as Face toner
- Use in making chamomile tea drop
- Used as hair tonic
- Used for making wellness drink
- Used in making skincare products
- Used to induce calmness & relaxation
- Used to make infusions and much more
Our stem-distilled chamomile hydrosol is a powerful antibacterial that can be used to treat various types of skin issues. Moreover, it also exhibits powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to heal skin rashes and irritation. Chamomile hydrosol contains powerful antioxidants that purity and reduce pigmentation, dark spots, etc.
Since ancient times, this floral water has been used for skincare and cosmetics. Chamomile harb/floral water is known to have astonishing properties which provides various benefits to the skin, health and wellness.
Making of Edible Chamomile Hydrosol at Aadhunik Ayurveda
Aadhunik makes edible chamomile hydrosol by using a healthy clean technique of steam distillation, which otherwise is difficult to find. This technique is 100% clean and eco-friendly and the product is the most potent, effective, and healthy for human welfare.
Our steam-distilled technique produces edible hydrosol. Therefore no one makes the best and 100% edible and natural chamomile hydrosol/floral water as we do.
Private Label Manufacturer of Chamomile Hydrosol Products
Aadhunik Ayurveda is the fastest growing No.1 leading private label manufacturer of natural chamomile herb water/hydrosol.
Brands make significant use of chamomile in their skincare, haircare, and wellness formulation and therefore we have close to a decade of experience in manufacturing more skincare, personal care and health & wellness products with clean and active ingredients like chamomile.
- Private Label Chamomile steam-distilled hydrosol
- Private Label Chamomile face toner/mist
- Private Label Chamomile scalp toner
- Private Label Chamomile wellness drink
- Private Label Chamomile tea drops
- Private Label Chamomile face serum
- Private Label Chamomile diffuser
- Private Label Chamomile essential oil
- Private Label Chamomile hair tonic
- Private Label Chamomile skincare products
- Private Label Chamomile infusion products and much more
Making of ingredients/products like chamomile hydrosol is a complete in-house process. Our products are well-recognised and used by some of the leading brands across the world with our product making its mark in countries like the U.S, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
Our steam distilled Chamomile Hydrosol is available in different pack sizes from 100 ml to 1 kg, 5 liters and 50 liters and much more.
Best Manufacturer, Wholesaler & Bulk Supplier of Chamomile Hydrosol
Aadhunik Ayurveda is the top leading manufacturer, wholesaler & bulk supplier of high-quality edible chamomile hydrosols. We provide natural and organic (in-house) forms of hydrosol like lavender, rosemary, spearmint, basil, lemongrass, turmeric, vetiver, rose and much more. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity. We do not carry any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances.
Our company is USDA certified that allows us to manufacture the extensive and best range of ayurvedic products. In terms of product excellence and purity, our products adhere to the highest standards.
We sell our pure and edible natural chamomile hydrosol in bulk as well as in small size bottles of 100 ml, 250ml, 500ml so that you may buy it as needed. We export our edible chamomile hydrosol and other hydrosol nationally and internationally for close to a decade now.. We believe that a potent, effective, therapeutic and healthy product is made when the right quality ingredient is used in the right way. We sell our multi-purpose Chamomile Hydrosol at a great price. Do not miss out on this opportunity.
For more details get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Physico-chemical and Phytochemical Study & Microbial Analysis of Chamomile Hydrosol
Abstract: Marticaria recutita German chamomile is one of the most extensively used medicinal plants, whose efficacy has been proven in several studies. To broaden the knowledge of chamomile hydrosol, a profound physico-chemical and phytochemical characterization was performed alongside a bioactivity screening of corresponding hydrosol of chamomile.
Matricaria recuttia L., also known as German chamomile, is an annual plant belonging to the Asteraceae family. It has yellow-white flowers. Chamomile is among the most important medicinal plants with a production quantity of 7000-8000 tons per year. For this reason, the secondary metabolic profile of chamomile hydrosol/floral water, especially flowers, together with their antioxidant, antimicrobial and pharmacological activities have been extensively studied. Infusions of chamomile are among the most consumed single-ingredients herbal teas and, according to the European Medicines Agency monograph, are used for the treatment of gastrointestinal, mouth, throat, and skin disorders.
The present work evaluates the aromatic waters/ hydrosol of Chamomile obtained as innovative commercial products of a steam distillation process.
The following tables provide records on the most commonly tested physico-chemical and phytochemical test, and Microbiological evaluation in Chamomile Hydrosol.
|Chamomile Hydrosol/ Herb Water
|Matricaria chamomilla (syn Chamomilla rectulia)
|Steam distillation only
|100% chemical & preservative free
|Cosmetic, Body & Skincare, Health & Wellness, Aromatherapy, Natural perfumery
|North India, Himalayan foothills
This parameter is done to analyse the physicochemical, phytochemical and microbial activity test of Chamomile Hydrosol.
1.1 Physico-chemical Analysis
Various physico-chemical parameters of Chamomile hydrosol were analysed which were important for production of value added products.
Result of physicochemical attributes of analysis in a sample of Chamomile Hydrosol
|Transparent liquid, like water
|Pale yellow to clear liquid
|Green herbal, cool, some what sweet chamomiletea-like aroma
|Soluble in water & alcohol insoluble in fate/fixed oils
|Specific Gravity 9g/ml)
1.2 Total Presents of Components
|Total content of essential oil
|Alpha Bisabolol Oxide A
1.3 Heavy Metals Test Result
|Heavy Metal Test
1.4 Result of Phytochemical Analysis of Chamomile Hydrosol
The following result were obtained after performing the phytochemical test:
This method includes the selective and successive extraction of the plant phytochemical. The analysis of the presence of the main group of natural constituents present in the plant extract was done using different specific reagents. Chemical tests were done to identify bioactive compounds of pharmacological importance through standard methods. Phytochemicals were qualitatively determined.
|Chamomile Hydrosol Specification
1.5 Result of Microbial Analysis of Chamomile Hydrosol
|Aerobic Mesophilic Bacterial Count
|Yeast and Mould
- Appearance- The Chamomile hydrosol/floral water is in a liquid form similar to water. That is because it is soluble in water.
- Colour- The chamomile hydrosol is a clean, colourless to slightly cloudy liquid.
- Odour- The odour of a chamomile hydrosol is derived from the blossoms of a chamomile plant. The odour of chamomile floral water has a refreshing, soothing, sweet, mildly floral aroma However the aroma changes from season to season with variety in its volatile compounds due to various factors like - temperature, rainfall, humidity and soil health etc.
- Solubility- It is soluble in water and alcohol but insoluble in fat/fixed oils.
- pH- A pH of 7 is neutral, above 7 the pH is alkaline and below 7 the pH is acidic.
- Acidity/Acidic- Chamomile floral water is acidic in nature as it has a low pH, as opposed to a base, which has a higher pH.
- Specific Gravity- is used to define the weight of a liquid as compared to density at a specific temperature. If the specific gravity for a chamomile hydrosol is less than 1, that means the material will flow in the reference substances, and if the water sample is more than 1, that means the material will sink in the reference material.
- Heavy Metals- this test is done to check for irregular levels of toxic or potentially harmful metals. The Heavy Metal Limit test is based on the reaction of metallic impurities with hydrogen sulphide or sodium sulphide in an acidic medium to provide metal sulphide which provides brown coloration.
- Microbial Test- is important and required by many industries worldwide, where human health is at risk of being adversely affected by disease-causing bacterial & virus, and microbial toxins.
Microbiological evaluation of a sample is the use of biological, biochemical, molecular or chemical methods for the identification of microorganisms in a sample.
Observations of Phytochemical Tests for Chamomile Hydrosol
No, appearance of brown ring, which indicates that there is no presence of glycoside.
Appearance of yellowish green colour, which indicates the presence of tannin.
There is no formation of frothing, which indicates there is no presence of saponin.
High presence of reddish brown colour interference, which shows there is presence of terpenoids.
There is yellow greenish fluorescence in H2SO4 lyer, which indicates the presence of steroid.
No formation of blue or green colour, which indicates there is no presence of phenolic compound.
There is the presence of reddish colour, which shows the presence of flavonoid.
In the present study, the hydrosol of chamomile were investigated for their secondary metabolite composition and bioactivity characteristics. The phytochemical tests carried out showed the richness of chamomile in tannins, terpenoids, flavonoids, steroid and the total absence of phenol. Their use in phytomedicinal or cosmetic preparations thus contributes to a more sustainable agricultural production. However, the efficacy of such preparations need to be evaluated in further studies.
1. Can chamomile cause liver damage?
Chamomile has soothing qualities like sedatives, mild analgesics, and sleep inducing making it good in calming and soothing the body. .
2. Why is chamomile oil blue?
The deep blue hue results from the natural azulene released during distillation. The different chamomile oils that we carry. Blue chamomile essential oil has a high content of azulene, the active organic compound of chamomile, which bears a blue color. This oil is most suitable as an ingredient for skincare, health and wellness products.