Calendula Oil and Hydrosol Manufacturer in India
Our skin begins to lose its luster as we age, and damage begins to manifest, this may occur at any age now due to rising pollution levels, and everyone desires even-toned, brightened skin. If you want a brighter skin tone but don’t want to experiment with different chemical products, calendula oil and hydrosol for skin brightening & hydrating are for you.
Calendula, widely known as pot marigold, is prized for its culinary, medicinal, and therapeutic properties. The use of calendula for skin care is on the rise due to its relaxing and anti-inflammatory effects. The benefits of calendula for skin health are numerous. It hydrates the skin and enhances its overall appearance. Aside from that, this powerful plant possesses a slew of skin-friendly qualities.
What is Calendula good for?
Calendula has a host of skin-friendly phytochemicals including flavonoids and carotenoids. The flowers are rich in alpha and beta amyrin, lupeol, quercetin, etc,, which renders them excellent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
This herbal extract can soothe irritated skin, calm inflammation, and promote faster wound healing. If used appropriately, calendula can rejuvenate your skin, making it look softer, younger, and dewy-fresh.
Calendula oil is derived from the calendula flower and has a variety of health benefits. From UV protection to relieving irritation and dryness, from hydration and nutrition to delaying the symptoms of aging, there’s something for everyone. Calendula oil for skin treatment has been well-known in the cosmetic industry for decades, but nothing surpasses the oil-fashioned homemade recipes, which are both organic and skin-friendly.
How Calendula Oil is obtained
Calendula oil is an all-natural, vitamin-rich moisturizer used for various purposes. It’s particularly known for its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to soothe dry, cracked skin. It is extracted from calendula flowers using an infusion method. The color of calendula oil ranges from pale yellow to deep orange. It has a negligible sweet, herbaceous aroma with woody-musty undertones. Calendula does not contain essential oil hence when subject to distillation, it produces only the hydrosol.
Traditionally too, calendula oil was prepared using an infusion method where a carrier oil like sunflower, jojoba oil, coconut or sesame is used to infuse dry, semi-dry or fresh petals.
Making of Calendula Essential Oil & Hydrosol at Aadhunik Ayurveda
The making of calendula essential oil & hydrosol at Aadhunik Ayurveda is by using the traditional best clean & healthy technique of herb infusion in oil.
The technique is 100% environment friendly and the product is the most potent, effective, and healthy for human use. This technique produces edible and highly therapeutic oil.
Bulk Manufacturer, Supplier, Wholesaler & Exporter of Calendula Oil & Hydrosol
Aadhunik Ayurveda is one of the best top leading manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers & exporters of high-quality calendula oil & hydrosol private label companies in India.The calendula used in the making of oil & hydrosol is sourced from farmers from different places in Uttarakhand. Calendula is cultivated in winters from October to march.
We assure you that all our products adhere to the highest criteria of safety and quality. We offer natural & organic (in-house) forms of oils and hydrosol to our customers. Our products are free from all chemicals, additives, & fillers. They also do not carry any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances.
Calendula oil and hydrosol is skin-friendly and safe. You can use it for various purposes.
We work with proven methods for activities like processing, packaging, and delivery. Our wide range of edible pure herb oils including hibiscus oil, methi oil, bhringraj oil etc. are available at reasonable rates. We are the leading supplier of pure & edibles infused herb oils, cold pressed oils and essential oils catering to the needs of many skin care and food industry brands across the world.
Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, Blue dart, Delivery, aramex etc., enable us to provide undamaged and effective finished - private labeled products or raw material to our customers.
Get calendula herb products - private label or raw material with ease and with all compliances at low investment only at Aadhunik Ayurveda Vitals.
Uses of Calendula
In addition to skincare products with calendula, this edible herb is often used in food and tea and used in various purposes.
- Calendula oil is widely used in cosmetic industries for making skincare products & hair care products.
- Calendula acts as a wonderful skin conditioner as it helps to remove the dullness & dryness from the face.
- This oil is generally added to the makeup-removing gels.
- Sometimes this oil is used in treating various skin conditions such as dermatitis & eczema.
- Calendula oil is proven to be very beneficial in treating hair fall problems.
- It acts as a hair growth stimulator for those who use it in hair oils.
Benefits of Calendula for health
Calendula really is a Jill of all trades. With the capacity to address a host of health issues, this plant has the potential to make its way around your entire home: from the garden to the kitchen, to the medicine cabinet.
- Calendula is widely used due to its strong healing qualities.
- It is good for oral health
- It helps with your vision
- Calendula can help you to fight against all the different types of inflammation that can affect your body.
- Calendula has anti-tumor properties and it helps in preventing cancer.
- Calendula is also known for its antispasmodic properties, making it great substances to have in order to deal with cramping and pain.
- As calendula has so many vital nutrients, it boosts almost all the systems present in your body.
- Calendula is beneficial for your cardiovascular health. It gets rid of deposited cholesterol, which results in healthier vessels and heart. It also helps in preventing heart attacks.
- Calendula helps in boosting the digestive system.
Benefits of Calendula for skin
Calendula is a multifaceted ingredient, which can bestow your skin with a refreshing, new look.
- Calendula calms inflammation
- Promotes reduced redness
- It promotes wound healing
- Calendula is rich in antioxidants such as flavonoids, which scavenge the free radicals on your skin surface and protect your skin from environmental damage.
- Calendula extract not only soothes inflammation and promotes wound healing, but it can also help to relieve swelling.
- Calendula is effective in healing a number of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes and hemorrhoids.
Benefits of Calendula for hair
- Hydrates against dry scalp and dandruff.
- Coats protect, and restores the luster of dull hair.
- May promote hair growth.
- Protects and promotes hair follicles.
Side effects of Calendula
Although calendula is considered safe for most people when taken orally or applied to the skin topically, it may cause the following side effects:
- May cause sleepiness/ drowsiness
- May affect normal hormone function
- Could cause allergic reactions, especially if another plant allergy is present
Avoid calendula if you’re allergic to plants in the Asteraceae/compositae family. Always do a patch test when using it for the first time.
1.Is calendula the same as marigold?
No, calendula is only known as a ‘pot marigold’ and is not the same as a marigold. The two belong to different genera of plants.
2.Is calendula good for dark spots?
Yes, calendula can help fade the appearance of dark spots, acne marks, and hyperpigmentation
3. Is calendula the same as chamomile?
No. though calendula and chamomile belong to the same family Asteraceae, they are different plants.